RobertBrooker1967
    Possibly insane and blessed to be here.
  3. Vap's Garage
  4. daddycool
    daddycool
    i havent got a clue
  5. GarnettGaming
    GarnettGaming ReikoKitsune
    Hello, could you make a build for Cuboid Tap by Joyetech please? Much Thanks
  6. GAR.DEN
  7. Bosanova1917
    Bosanova1917 MikeNN
    Привет! У меня та же проблема, отпишитесь как решите
  8. The Vapor Ninja
  9. ksx4system
    ksx4system
    a e s t h e t i c s
  10. Kuba693
  11. Vaper
    Vaper
    Thought my P80 tact switch had failed - it hadn't, I just put a blob of glue on the plastic node that presses it inside and now it's OK !
  12. BOPOH'Ok
    BOPOH'Ok ReikoKitsune
    Привет Reiko. Что можешь сказать о последней прошивке v180913 лисы? У меня RX2/3 (да и не только у меня и не только на моём аппарате), после установки глюков полный барабан и плюсом комп не видит устройство. Плата рабочая, зарядка рабочая, определяется когда-как, то ноль, то неопознан...
    Как откатится?
    А прошивка, раньше бывшая, шикарная...
  13. robbie skybolt
    robbie skybolt ReikoKitsune
    hey kitsune i hope you remember me with the rx21700 i was wondering do you think its possible to mess with a GENE chip i got my hands on a x-217 by voopoo and would love to start messing with it
  14. gothed
    gothed
    iStick Pico X + Wasp Nano
  15. Ome_jackes
    Ome_jackes
    Hallo ik ben Jackie En zou ook graag van de software gebruik willen maken
  16. Swift112
    Swift112
    Newbie trying to figure this ish out;)
  17. MoDuL
    MoDuL ReikoKitsune
    Hello Reiko, i'm Chris from Greece (done the EL translation if you remember back in the days)
    I have built a vaping software and i was thinking about adding Russian language would you be able to help me with that?

PM me to send you a link for the project on github.. Thank you in advance.
  18. АндрейAndrey
    АндрейAndrey ReikoKitsune
    Здравствуйте, подскажите пожалуйсто, rx 2/3 в режиме повербанк греется, минут за пять до 71 по цельсию, дальше проверять не стал, тоже самое с istick 200w-но там нет индикации температуры, по ощущениям так же, это норма?
  19. Alimace
    Alimace
    Musician, Vehicle Nut, IT Geek, Photographer, Music Enthusiast, Borderline Alcoholic.
  20. The Vapor Ninja