AF/RP Config (Qt5)

Discussion in 'macOS / Linux' started by rrveex, Nov 30, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Uncle_Brr

    Uncle_Brr Member

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2017
    Messages:
    79
    Likes Received:
    7
    No. It shows OK. But absolutely unsystematic. Anyway, now the name is OK. Number not OK.
    Still no output to stdout. Maybe some SUSE's internal rules or smth. IT REALLY DOES NOT MATTER :)
    P.S. Sorry for inaccurate answers - I have Covid here and in heavy form - answering when in consciousness ;)
     

    Attached Files:

  2. rrveex

    rrveex Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2021
    Messages:
    63
    Likes Received:
    58
    I'd say it's rather "or something" :) my SUSE doesn't have issues with stdout
    suse_nfe.png
     
    Uncle_Brr likes this.
  3. starrlight

    starrlight New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2021
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    1
    Well I barely know what I'm doing but I managed to build this on macOS, with Qt5.12.12 on an Intel Mac running Big Sur, came from MacPorts and built hidapi from source. Changes made to cmakelists.txt to import the hidapi dylib and change hidapi::hidraw to hidapi::darwin apparantly the hidraw version only exists on Linux. Cmake threw an error about '"hidapi::darwin" includes non-existent path' three times. Claimed "CMake Generate step failed. Build files cannot be regenerated correctly.", except it actually built the executable fine in the next step. I barely know what I'm doing here at all, the executable seemed to run ok though. Except my eleaf Ikonn 220 shows up as Unknown device: M070. So I packaged it into a .app bundle with an icon just so it was all pretty and could go into launchpad with my other apps. I'm including screenshots showing some of the process and I can provide the executable and .app bundle on request.
     

    Attached Files:

    rrveex likes this.
  4. rrveex

    rrveex Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2021
    Messages:
    63
    Likes Received:
    58
    Hi @starrlight ,

    I'm glad you managed to build it. As I see from the screenshots, it seems to be working fine. I added "M070" to device.h, just pull and build again (or edit device.h, it will be obvious once you open it).

    Enabling the commented out findpackage and using "hidapi::darwin" is correct (according to hidapi documentation). "non-existent path" might have something to do with specifying CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX when building hidapi. Sorry, I'm by far no cmake expert :)