[Done] Fundraising to support Wismec Luxotic MF

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by gimbleguy, Aug 25, 2018.

1. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

Hello!
    The board is detected, you can flash firmware.
    At present time NToolbox is not updated yet to display convient name of detected device.
    When NToolbox can not detect board, it show "Waiting for device". So you can use almost all its features as usual.

2. Laurent NICOl

Laurent NICOl New Member

Ok thank you i will try it.

3. Mr_Cupcake33

Mr_Cupcake33 New Member

Hi, new to the forum. I was wondering if you liked the arctic fox firmware for the luxotic MF, as I was thinking about updating it but am not sure because the original firmware doesnt seem to be available.

4. Gaben88

Gaben88 New Member

Hello maelstrom2001
    Can you send a fresh nightly for us for our mod? Or a link for the nightly builds? Do they compatible with mf?
    Thanks for your answer
    You are the best

5. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

Hello!
    Here it is: 190310

Gaben88 likes this.
  6. Gaben88

Gaben88 New Member

Hello
    My MF works so much better with AF. Thanks for your work.
    Is that possible to make a Foxy like skin for this little screen? Is the Editor capable for that? If yes, how?
    Thanks

maelstrom2001 likes this.
  7. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

Hello!
    UI is hardcoded for all screen resolutions, you can change fonts and glyphs only with NFirmwareEditor.

Gaben88 likes this.
  8. Gaben88

Gaben88 New Member

Ok. Thanks

9. Mr_Cupcake33

Mr_Cupcake33 New Member

Hello, I just installed the firmware in my luxotic MF, but I am constantly getting the Check atomizer, and atomizer low warnings, even though the rda works perfectly in all other mods. It is not an issue with the mod itself, as it worked flawlessly with the original firmware. Is there something im missing?
    Thanks

10. sedoco

sedoco New Member

hello I have a problem AF carge last version and when pressing the button goes up and down the power W and voltage indiscriminately, any solution or suggestion that I am doing wrong? regards

11. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

Guys, you're killing me.
    https://nfeteam.org/forum/threads/issue-creation-rules.223/
    I don't know what goes wrong with 2 latest issues, but I can try to guess. Check all contacts and tighten well all screws during reassembly. I have no other explanation for why everything is bad for you, and there are enough replies in this thread about successful firmware update. Try to reflash and reassembly, carefully and scrupulously.

12. sedoco

sedoco New Member

Estimated update to the above mentioned check and after tests detect that when changing the battery it was solved, maybe by low load, it will be analyzed. just note that it is difficult to detect the number of cliks for the different actions, as I said I will continue checking. Thank you very much for your great work and quick response.

13. sedoco

sedoco New Member

Hello my friend first of all I reiterate my congratulations and thanks, I have some questions. 1. when removing the battery the clock is turned to 0, 2. there is a way to modify the response time of the fire button, in cocaciones it is difficult for me to enter the menus with the clicks and finally when loading the firmware I am left alone a loaded profile p1 is possible to enable the others from the mebu of the own equipment. Greetings from Argentina

14. sedoco

sedoco New Member

Hello my friend first of all I reiterate my congratulations and thanks, I have some questions. 1. when removing the battery the clock is turned to 0, 2. there is a way to modify the response time of the fire button, in cocaciones it is difficult for me to enter the menus with the clicks and finally when loading the firmware I am left alone a loaded profile p1 is possible to enable the others from the mebu of the own equipment. Greetings from Argentina

15. sedoco

sedoco New Member

good now if it is complicated, I remain as pressed the fire, remove the battery and did not light more, now when connecting to the pc is not recognized by this, some solution or simply died? thanks greetings

16. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

17. sedoco

sedoco New Member

Thank you very much, I turned it on again, it went on for 10 minutes and again it went out and it did not respond. What is the correct version for my team? and on the other hand is the original firmware available? to download and test? thanks for your help. regards

18. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

No, Wismec did not published it yet.
    Try to flash some recent nightly: https://nfeteam.org/arcticfox/nightly/
    BTW, if you accidentally held the "-" button while battery replacement, the box goes in Safe Mode. So, if your box still off and did not respond after battery replacement, try to click "+" button: box will exit Safe Mode and turn on.

19. sedoco

sedoco New Member

so that the computer recognizes the computer I connect it by pressing the + load the suggested firmware and once the PC is finished, it does not recognize it, it never turned on the screen, it seems that I am not getting out safely, it will be that way?

20. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

1. Press and hold "-" button. Connect to PC, release "-" button.
    2. Start Firmware Updater. Check Firmware Version, it should be 0.00:
    [​IMG]
    3. Flash firmware. Reconnect PCB without holding buttons. If PCB still off, do step 1.
    4. Check Boot Mode, it should be "APROM":
    [​IMG]
    5. If Boot is "LDROM", switch to "APROM" here:
    [​IMG]