[Done] Fundraising to support Wismec Luxotic MF

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by gimbleguy, Aug 25, 2018.

1. sedoco

sedoco New Member

Hello my friend maelstrom2001, first of all my thanks for the patience and your work.
    I wanted to comment now more calmly and correctly analyzing the statement that finally my Luxotic MF is working correctly was only a problem of moisture in the PCB.
    I have some doubts and they are in the management of the battery, to put the battery recently charged with a coil of 0.26 ohms to 50 W everything works correctly, in a few puffs the battery decreases in my opinion very fast, more than this automatically to the take a puff the power starts to oscillate from 35 W to 49 W approximately, this is the defect that has me crazy. LG HG2
    I have the firmware nd_190526 installed and I see that 190624 is now available, is it recommended that you update?
    And finally watching the firmware encounter AF and Red Panda, the latter for color screens that the MF does not have, then what would be the most appropriate firmware for this unit?
    Finally, which is the correct tool to configure this equipment AF configuration or Redpanda configuration?
    I reiterate my thanks and apologies.
    Greetings from Argentina

2. gimbleguy

gimbleguy New Member

This works well

3. gimbleguy

gimbleguy New Member

1905 doesnt work well. My screen just goes blank. I reverted back to 1903 and all is well

4. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

Please read carefully provided description: