I want ByPass Mode

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Özgür, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Özgür

Özgür New Member

Powerbank is not important for e cigarette users but we need ByPass mode.

Elvio likes this.
  2. Elvio

Elvio New Member

Me too.

3. HydrAxx

HydrAxx Member

:mad:Buy a mechanical mod and stop pissing off the world ...:mad:

maelstrom2001 likes this.
  4. HydrAxx

HydrAxx Member

@maelstrom2001
    Sorry for my lack of patience, but someone had to tell them, because they insist as if they were giving you an order, they have to program their own Bypass Mode, the sources of the original MyEvic are still available what prevents them? They do not have the knowledge for programming? Too bad for them, plus there is a revisited version of myEvic (by a Russian, I can not remember his nickname) which contains the mode Bypass and another variation of myEvic: BetterJoy (whose development is stopped, he seems) that also contains the Bypass mode, good gods but they do not know how to use Google or another search engine, and they allow themselves to exigate !!!

Edit: It's good, it came back to me, the Russian developer of the MyEvic variant is MicroSur, and its variant carries the abbreviation "SME" or "SMI" ... In short, they seek, lol .. .

#4 HydrAxx, Nov 4, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  5. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

Hello!

2all, concerning bypass mode.
    IMHO it is quite strange to buy regulated box and use it in unregulated mode. So only the one question: why?
    If you want to have a lot of protections such as from short circuit or deep discharge or overload etc, maybe your experience is not enough for using mechs? Postpone purchase and gain experience then. Or buy eGo/iJust with internal battery and USB charger, or Aspire/Atto with replaceable 18650 and protections you need. Trust me, you'll get more fun with these simple mods than using a regulated box with bypass mode emulation.

Concerning other firmwares.
    If people was able to find our products, then they are able to find other custom (or OEM) firmwares, I totally agree.

And again 2all.
    The only thing we ask: please do not discuss other firmwares.
    This forum is dedicated to NFE Team products, not to vaping in whole, and we only asking all to stay on point.
    If you find the firmware more suitable for your preferences, please discuss it where you got it.
    Our products is developed in our conception and our vision, if you do not agree - use something else then, there is no problem at all, but please be respectful.

Thank you.

HydrAxx and Jim_T like this.
  6. HydrAxx

HydrAxx Member

@maelstrom2001
    I'm sorry, I did not think badly, I did not know it was in the rules of the forum, forbidden to talk about other developments and more it was really not for the purpose of advertising, it was so that these two "annoying" go bother someone else, here, still sorry, I would not do it again.

maelstrom2001 likes this.
  7. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

@HydrAxx no problem :) as long as it happens unobtrusively and without links spam and comparisons, everything is fine.

8. japon

japon New Member

доброго времени суток где можно найти прошивку на eVIc Primo Mini