I want to buy a eleaf istick pico .

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by jms74, Apr 12, 2020.

1. jms74

jms74 New Member

I want to buy a eleaf istick pico . I find them beautiful and they were pretty wear proof and built to last.

Nowadays they are hard to find locally and in where I live it's against the law to import mods or anything related to vaping.

So my options nowadays are pretty much the well known and proven to last istick pico 75w or the istick pico x.

I love the aluminum build of the old 75w but it scratches a lot but I could buy a cover If I wanted to protect it and it goes pretty well with my MTL rtas and rdas that are pretty much all SS silver color.

I know the pico x has a new chip and there's a beta version of artic fox for it but my questions are.. hardware wise Wich is built to last more? Is the new chip bring anything worth it? The old one is smaller and I'm tending to grab it.

I own a also built to last joyetech evic rtc mini, also a joyetech primo dual, a ehpro 101 50w, and a ambition mods luxem tube mosfet mod.

I also have a vaporesso armour that the center pin broke where the wire is soldered to it and am finding difficult to solder it back without resistance going mad when functioning. Also have a iJoy capo squonker that the button stoped working..
    So I want something durable..
    Even my center pin for my evic isn't functioning as well as before and my ehpro 101 50w button is starting to not register but they still work kinda ok.

So what do you guys think I should buy for lasting and enduring the passing of time and such?

Gratefully appreciated for your opinions. Thanks

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A5000 através do Tapatalk

2. jms74

jms74 New Member

What should I buy?

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A5000 através do Tapatalk

3. Vaper_Lee

Vaper_Lee New Member

#3 Vaper_Lee, Apr 21, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2020
  4. Denifiransyah

Denifiransyah New Member