Istick kiya firmware does not install

Discussion in 'Forum Support' started by Garin4, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Garin4

Garin4 New Member

Hey. I have been using arcticfox for a long time. I wanted to install the firmware on my new device (istick kiya) and was faced with the fact that NFE Tolls does not see my device, and if it does, it does not determine it. When you try to install the firmware, the device stops working. Drivers installed. Please help me. Thanks in advance! Снимок экрана (2).png Снимок экрана (3).png Снимок экрана (1).png

2. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

3. Rosenheimer65

Rosenheimer65 New Member
    Read only

Wismec Sinous P 80 - newest Version : its not supported too looool

they shit software (artic fox) one of both (identical) devices does not recognise - the easy software updates functioned perfectly...

Attached Files:

4. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

Really? Are you expected that OEM firmware (your 2nd screenshot) is compatible with ArcticFox Configurator?
    Next time before writing bile posts read the documentation. Bye.

5. rosenheimer63

rosenheimer63 New Member
    Read only

Screenshot (4).png completely one can go goofy here...... rosenheimer66 - cannot log in any more - side closed, rosenheimer 65 cannot log in any more - he is passed on immediately on the side on one an account can put in. but not logged in. now is rosenheimer 63 there..... nunja..... on top one more picture is absent. arctic fox - functions with wismec p 80 not...... with another - there is no problem.... see photo

6. Garin4

Garin4 New Member

Can I somehow ask developers to adapt the firmware for this device? And where can I do this?

7. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

Most likely, we will not support it for the following reasons:
    • obsolete;
    • quite expensive;
    • rare for local sales;
    • personally it is not interesting.
    Even if we start fundraising, I doubt that there will be a sufficient number of people who want the support of this box.
    You can create a dedicated topic in "Suggestions" section and control activity, we do not mind, but everything is your responsibility. Thanks for understanding.