Joyetech Espion Solo 80w TouchScreen

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by HydrAxx, Mar 30, 2018.

1. mulderfbi

mulderfbi New Member

OK then :) Not that important. I just edited my previous post adding a question in the P.S. line but anyway.... Thanx for the info :)

2. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

Resistance is implemented at fixed position. Just awoid to use these options in Info Lines:
    [​IMG]

mulderfbi likes this.
  3. mulderfbi

mulderfbi New Member

Yes. I saw the implemented resistance :) and removed the live reading. There are no clicks anymore :) Thank you very much! This device is one of the best devices, it never fails me, and now with this firmware is even better :)

maelstrom2001 likes this.
  4. mulderfbi

mulderfbi New Member

@maelstrom2001 Hi FYI Today i `ve experienced a bug. My device started to show "Low Battery" with fully charged one. Replaced with another one, same thing. Few times i got "Weak Battery" and managed to take a puff, but only couple of times. Then again "low battery" When it showed week batteri the voltage on the display drops from 4.10V to around 3.20V
    Reflashed with orig. firmware and now it works. Will reflash again with tht Fox later, because i am going out now.

5. mulderfbi

mulderfbi New Member

@maelstrom2001 here is a link with a video to see the problem i was talking about earlier:

6. easydoor

easydoor New Member

Known bug at that device.
    There is a screw on bottom part next to battery door. Try to scree it stronger.
    This is temporary solution. I opened and soldered one cable between case and GND of motherboard.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

maelstrom2001 likes this.
  7. mulderfbi

mulderfbi New Member

OK I will try to tighten the screw you mentioned, and check again because now, when i got up this morning it`s showing weak battery and no puffs are possible. Battery is at 80%. See the video:

8. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

I had this problem once too. There was weak and low battery warnings, sporadic reboots etc. I took apart the box, found nothing strange and put it back together then :D The problem was gone, so I also bet on screws tightening issue.

9. mulderfbi

mulderfbi New Member

I took it apart few times already. Cleaned the terminals, cleaned the motherboard then put it back together, tightened the screws and still i have the problem. Even resoldered the batt. terminals. It worked for few times after i assemble it and then again "Weak battery" Something is wrong but i can`t figure it out unfortunately...