Work In Progress Public Beta: STM32 Branch

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by maelstrom2001, Feb 24, 2020.

1. willr001

willr001 New Member

Links don't seem to be working, can't download tools or arctic fox from first post (or from a few posts back, even when opening links in new tab or anything. Can download new normal builds, but I need something that works with the Rim C)

2. seedmass

seedmass New Member

STM32 Nightly builds

3. TminusMat

TminusMat New Member

[​IMG]

Sorry this is off topic, but I took apart an old voopoo drag 2 (non refresh) and noticed the chip is an ARM cortex M3. I'm not sure if this is as powerful or similar to the other STM32 branch mods but I figured it was worth sharing anyhow.

It would be great to see another device added to the support list but if it's not possible, no worries.

4. max2361

max2361 New Member

Hi,
    Not sure if this is the right place for this question, so apologizes in advance if that's the case.
    I have an I Stick Rim C with firmware v200417 and I'm trying to upgrade to v211009 since it shown my device as being supported. I'm using Tools v190718. I can connect to the battery, monitor, change settings, etc., but still shows as Unsupported Device. When I try to upgrade the firmware to v211009, it shows the green bar complete with the message something like waiting for device to restart. I then get a message from Windows that device is no longer connected. The battery is off at this time or at least completely unresponsive. When I click 5 times to start, it still shows the v200417 firmware. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? I appreciate any feedback.

5. Randodred

Randodred New Member

I have rim C none of these builds are suitable..

6. Randodred

Randodred New Member

I can't figure out istick rim c. I keeps saying firmware not suitable

7. Taspaczmogutis

Taspaczmogutis New Member

I wonder does this new firmware will support the realaux wismec series like rx mini,gen rx2/3 etc?

8. Randodred

Randodred New Member

What tool box did you use with that .bin you mentioned