Support for Wismec Tinker?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by metal572, Dec 28, 2018.

1. metal572

metal572 New Member

Hello, I was just wondering if there are any plans to support the wismec tinker mod?

2. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

Hello!
    No plans at this moment. 80x160 color display used in very few boxes: Joyetech Espion Infinite, Eleaf Saurobox (no OEM firmware released yet) and Wismec Tinker. So far, nothing concrete, sorry.

3. TinaEire

TinaEire New Member

Hi maelstrom2001
    I guess there is no development on the Joyetech Espion Infinite, Eleaf Saurobox and Wismec Tinker. I just ordered the Infinite for my Aromamizer plus. As far as I know the Infinite is the only JWEI box fitting up to 30mm RDAs/RTAs. It would be great to have Fox or Panda for it :rolleyes:

4. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

Hello!
    Yep, Infinite is discontinued, Saurobox and Tinker 2 are unreasonably expensive. While we still cannot decide whether support is needed. I'm sorry, but these devices are still not very interesting for us, and it’s not very good to put the full development cost on community. Our main goal is to bring to the community the better firmware for actual devices we use ourselves. As you can see, even new devices based on STM32 are no longer very interesting, so... Again, sorry, I can not give a definite answer. Thank you for participation and understanding.

5. azael

azael New Member

I am another interested in this soft. I have Arctic Fox in all boxes except that. ;-)