The last hope for Voopoo and me)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sirocco, May 4, 2021.

1. Sirocco

Sirocco New Member

Здравствуйте.
    Давно слежу за вашими трудами, являюсь 1 из ярых поклонников ваших прошивок.
    Но увы великое дерево Джойтека больше не интересно, девайсы ни о чём(имхо) (
    Приобрёл недавно Voopoo Drag X Plus - девайс понравился эргономикой, но прошивка очень разочаровала.
    Ваши ответы по поводу вопросов о прошивках и чипе от Voopoo - читал.
    В связи с этим решил задать вопрос немного иначе:)

Возможно ли получить от вас помощь в виде "допила" и кастомизации прошивки конкретно на мой девайс "Voopoo Drag X Plus" за оплату ?

Hello.
    I have been following your work for a long time, I am one of the ardent fans of your firmware.
    But alas, the great Joytec tree is no longer interesting, the devices are about nothing (IMHO) (
    I recently purchased Voopoo Drag X Plus - I liked the device with its ergonomics, but the firmware was very disappointing.
    I read your answers about the questions about the firmware and the chip from Voopoo.
    In this regard, I decided to ask the question a little differently :)

Is it possible to get help from you in the form of "finishing" and customizing the firmware specifically for my "Voopoo Drag X Plus" device for payment?

InkedDRAG-X-Plus-Pod-Mod-Kit-100W-800x800_LI.jpg

2. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

Hello :)
    As well as its hardware. It have no DC-DC converter, just regulating output power with 100 Hz PWM.
    Great box on the outside, complete trash inside.
    Sorry, it is totally uninteresting and does not make sense for me personally.

3. Sirocco

Sirocco New Member

It's a pity, you were the last hope (((
    Well, it was worth trying)
    Thanks for the answer!

maelstrom2001 likes this.