Work In Progress Unofficial STM32 branch (Vaporesso, Hotcig)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Surfparadise, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Коракс

Коракс New Member

Thank you, flashed the restyled swag, everything works perfectly, the only thing I did not immediately decide, I had to go to the driver folder to make the swag display, and so everything is perfect!

maelstrom2001 likes this.
  2. gdomenico

gdomenico New Member

My first post in the forum and I have to say a big thank you, my istick pico and pico 21700 work with AF and now, my RSQ! :D
    Now, RSQ battery usage makes sense, TC works perfect and the biggest plus is getting rid of the issues with the original FW like having to swap the screen every time I changed battery, no words can describe how I feel about your work and this little device now.

One question I have is if you will be able to allow us to add our own logo image at some point, not important though, I'm absolutely happy as it is! :)
    And another question is, I saw you mentioned you support the Nuvoton chips too (if I got it right). Does this mean we can put ArcticFox on the Rage squonk mod?

3. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

Hello! Thank you for kind words :)
    Logo is on hold for all STM32 builds due to ROM space limitations.
    Most probably no. Part number of Nuvoton MCU is unknown, and, to be honest, Rage is not not interesting, sorry.
    This thread is dedicated to devices we really like and using daily, and on which want to run custom firmware, and its purpose to share our experience as well.

gdomenico likes this.
  4. gdomenico

gdomenico New Member

Hi maelstrom2001, thank you for your quick response.
    About the Rage, no worries, I knew it was a long shot anyway, but better to check than not, right? :) RSQ is already an unexpected surprise and its performance more than I could wish for. That LED and how you've set it up in both modes, it's so great and at the same time, puzzling that Hotcig themselves didn't get its usefulness in the first place.
    About the Rage MCU P/N though, DJLSB reviewed it together with Basium 2 years ago and showed the board too, you can see the chip at 10:23 onward.

You guys are the best, your work is great, at least I know I love it :D

5. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

Thank you, I'm not ready to open a new branch for this MCU, sorry.
    Yep :) We try to immediately identify our capabilities and desires.
    And thanks again, hope you'll like our work and have fun with devices running AF :)

gdomenico likes this.
  6. nightfullstar

nightfullstar New Member

What about revenger the king?

7. kinovarrr

kinovarrr New Member

Hello, how to edit rom for SWAG 1 in the NFirmwareEditor? I converted dfu to bin, but the program does not take the file.
    upload_2020-10-13_15-33-9.png

Attached Files:

8. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

Hello!