Update On The REULEAUX RX300

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by NFEYUM, May 29, 2017.

1. NFEYUM

NFEYUM New Member

I was wondering when there will be an update or if there is going to be one? Sorry to bother with this but the new update on wismec lets the watts go to 400w I mean thats rediculous but my point is there something in progress? Im on build 170201 for REULEAUX RX300. Anyone else wondering the same thing? I apologize in advance if this is wrong section. I know some russian but not enough to put like this and google translate sucks.

2. Digital liquid

Digital liquid New Member

I have a rx 300 as well I understand its a work in progress but other than that try and get the new firmware 170525 its a big change from what your on currently

3. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

Hello! 400 W is available for RX300 in recent release and nightly builds.

4. Digital liquid

I'm on 170525 and can only do 245 watts

5. Digital liquid

can you post a link here please thanks

6. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

Use the Force calculator Luke! :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Digital liquid likes this.
  7. NFEYUM

NFEYUM New Member

Im on 170510 now I just downloaded the new NFEToolbox an it updated it Im assuming the setting already arranged are reasonable workable even though I changed a few things. I got a question I updated from 170201 to 170510 was that the right way to do it? I mean it works an goes up to 400 watts. Anyway loving the update keep it up you got talent! Just let me know if I should be fine the new NFEToolbox says "Minimum required ArcticFox build is now 170508" and I was way below that. Also people that really get into this on the settings I guess ill have to mess with it but be careful. Again appreciate your hard work! Sorry one last question what is the smart range how smart on what an the percentage on how smart it is? Also POWERBANK looks like something to keep off.

#7 NFEYUM, May 30, 2017
    Last edited: May 30, 2017
  8. NFEYUM

NFEYUM New Member

9. Rassledazz

Rassledazz New Member

I ordered a RX300 the other day too, but primarily because:

#1 it runs AF, so I can tweak it to my liking without learning new proprietary menus
    #2 it will sit on a table with a dry herb vaporizer attachment, and 4 batteries equals less charging

I didn't even notice it could push 400 watts. Maelstrom2001, have you considered developing specialized firmware for the RX300 that works with a couple ultra capacitors to turn this thing into a stun gun that can deliver lethal current to an elephant? People could just swap out two of the 18650s, and they'd have a homemade interrogation device worthy of being bulk sold to countless military dictatorships around the world. Just a heads-up on a potential market. ;)