Wismec Tinker 2 ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by The Vapor Ninja, Sep 1, 2019.

1. The Vapor Ninja

The Vapor Ninja New Member

Seeing the compatible mod list, one would think most Wismec mods would work with this firmware.

The screen looks like color, so I guess there 'may' be plans to incorporate this with Red Panda ?

[​IMG]

Just curious if there are plans for this mod.
    Thanks for the GREAT firmware !
    I'm currently using Arctic Fox on my Wismec RX2 20700 mod, enjoying it tremendously !
    The 60 second puff cutoff and Autofire modes are a GREAT addition to the firmware !
    Would like standy clock to be 60 minutes, though, like I think it was before.
    Much appreciation and gratitude, NFE Team !

maelstrom2001 likes this.
  2. maelstrom2001

maelstrom2001 Developer
    NFE Team

Hello!
    First of all, thank you for kind words :)
    Well... https://nfeteam.org/forum/threads/support-for-wismec-tinker.3166/#post-9291
    It is 4th 80x160 mod with Nuvoton MCU. Until today, there were no plans to develop support for this display resolution :D I think it can be queued. If the support of these models will be interesting in the near future, perhaps we'll announce a fundraise for a couple of boxes. At the moment, we cannot give an exact answer yes or no, cause there are well-defined immediate plans to launch box support with STM32 (iStick Mix will open the list), but overall it looks interesting.
    Thanks for understanding :)

3. The Vapor Ninja

The Vapor Ninja New Member

Ah, that thread is for tinker 1.
    So I figured I'd ask about tinker 2.
    It's got a .096 inch color display.

Thanks for your quick reply !
    I understand there are very few mods with this display.
    Awesome that you're considering adding it !
    All the best !

4. gigisax

gigisax New Member

I would also like to install your firmware on Tinker2. I have already tried the features offered by your firmware and I must say that it is able to transform a mod as from night to day. Where can I request for the development of a suitable firmware? Personally, I'm not particularly interested in the colors of the screen, I'm more interested in having a good range of options to customize the mod.

Inviato dal mio DUK-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

The Vapor Ninja likes this.
  5. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer New Member

I am using Red Panda on my Ravage 230, and would like to see it come to the Tinker 2, as well.

The Vapor Ninja likes this.
  6. Multic

Multic New Member

Interested in Tinker 2 support. Use your firmware on Wismec RX 21700 and Sinouous P80. You firmware is awesome.